Legal Advice, terms and use conditions of the Website
In compliance with the information duty established in the article 10 of the Law 34/2002, of July the 11th of Information Society Services and of Electronic Commerce, MARKET INTEGRA, S.L. and as owner of the website www.fytter.com / www.fytter.fr / www.fytter.es, (blumium.com; fytter.ae; fytter.at ; fytter.be; fytter.biz; fytter.by; fytter.ca; fytter.ch ; fytter.cn; fytter.co.il; fytter.co.nz ; fytter.co.uk ; fytter.com.au; fytter.com.br : fytter.com.cn; fytter.com.de; fytter.com.tr ; fytter.cz; fytter.de; fytter.dk; fytter.eu; fytter.fi; fytter.gr; fytter.hk; fytter.hu; fytter.in; fytter.info; fytter.it; fytter.jp; fytter.kr; fytter.ma; fytter.mobi; fytter.mx; fytter.net; fytter.net.cn; fytter.nl; fytter.no; fytter.org; fytter.pl; fytter.pt; fytter.qa; fytter.ru; fytter.se; fytter.sk; fytter.tv: fytter.tw; fytter.us; fytterfeelbetter.com; igym.es; igym.eu; my-igym.es; redmium.com, hereinafter LINKS) inform the users about the identification data demanded by the referred Law:
1. Identification data:
- Business name: MARKET INTEGRA, S.L.
- Address: C/ TORRE DON MIGUEL Nº 24 – 28031, MADRID
- CIF / TIN: B85696169
- Email adress: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Trade Registry Data: tomo 26.800 / folio 21 / sección 8 / hoja M-482933
The current information regulates the use conditions, the responsibility limitations and the obligations that the users of the webpage which domain is www.fytter.com / www.fytter.fr / www.fytter.es, and LINKS, assume and are committed to respect.
- “Page”, is the domain fytter.com / www.fytter.fr / www.fytter.es, and LINKS, that is at the disposal of the internet users.
- “User”, is the person or firm that uses the Webpage.
- “Contents”, are the pages that constitute the whole domain www.foxinaboxmadrid.com, which shows the information and the services offered to the internet users by MARKET INTEGRA, S.L. In those pages, are stored the messages, texts, images, graphics, icons, logos, technology, links, textures, drawings, image or sound archives, recordings, software, aspect, graphic design and source code, and generally, any kind of material contented in the Page.
- “Hyperlink”, is a technology through which a user can surf by different pages of the Web, or by the internet, just clicking on the text, icon, or graphic that content the link.
- “Cookies”, are a technical method to make traceability and monitoring the web surfing. These are little text files written in the user’s computer. This method has implications on the user’s privacy so MARKET INTEGRA, S.L. will advice timely and unquestionably about their use in the moment they are instilled in the page.
3. Users / Conditions of Use
If the User is dissatisfied with the terms and conditions of this Legal Notice shall not use the Site.
4. Use conditions
www.fytter.com / www.fytter.fr / www.fytter.es and all links it provides access to articles, information and data (hereinafter “content”) MARKET INTEGRA property. The user assumes responsibility for the use of the web.
Some pages of the Web site (www.fytter.com / www.fytter.fr / www.fytter.es and all links) may allow participation through comments, may in this case any user to send texts via the form established for this purpose. By submitting these texts, by clicking on the link, the user undertakes and agrees to make appropriate use of the content www.fytter.com / www.fytter.fr / www.fytter.es and all LINKS offers through its website, not to use for:
- Engaging in illegal activities, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order.
- Disseminate content or propaganda of racist, xenophobic, pornographic, illegal, apology of terrorism or against human rights.
- Causing damage to physical and logical systems www.fytter.com / www.fytter.fr / www.fytter.es, its suppliers or third parties, introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other systems hardware or software that are capable of causing the aforementioned damage.
- Attempt to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
- In short, to respect the applicable law, morality and generally accepted good customs, public order and the general conditions of access and use.
To this end, the user agrees and undertakes not to use any of the Content for illegal purposes, prohibited in the Legal Notice or by law, harmful to the rights and interests of others, or in any way damage , disable, overburden, impair or impede the normal use of the contents, computer equipment or documents, files and all kinds of content stored on any owned or hired by MARKET INTEGRA computer, other Users or any Internet user ( hardware and software).
The user agrees and undertakes not to transmit, distribute or make available to third parties any kind of material contained in the Site, such as information, text, data, content, messages, graphics, pictures, sound files and / or image , photographs, recordings, software, logos, trademarks, icons, technology, photographs, software, links, graphic design and source codes, or any other material that had access in their capacity as user of the Site, without this list has character limitative.
Also in accordance with this, the user can not:
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or otherwise publicly communicate, transform or modify the Content, unless you have obtained the express written authorization MARKET INTEGRA, which owns the rights, or that it is legally permitted.
- Delete, manipulate or in any way alter the “copyright” and other identifying data of the reserved rights of MARKET INTEGRA or its owners, the fingerprints and / or digital identifiers, or any other technical means established for recognition.
- The User shall not obtain or attempt to obtain the content using means or procedures other than those, as appropriate, have been made available for this purpose or have indicated to this effect on Web pages where are the contents or, in general, those normally used on the Internet for this purpose provided they do not pose a risk of damage or misuse of the Site, and / or the Content.
Similarly, you acknowledge:
- That MARKET INTEGRA not respond in some way by the opinions expressed by users, involved in its sole and exclusive responsibility.
- That the comments of users do not represent the views of MARKET INTEGRA, its shareholders or its employees.
- That MARKET INTEGRA not guarantees, in any case, publication of the contents posted by users. In this regard, all comments received will be reviewed automatically by a moderate antispam filter and, in their way, by an administrator of the website, which will act in any case respecting democratic freedoms of expression and information.
Also, MARKET INTEGRA reserves the right to remove any comments and contributions that violate the respect for human dignity, which are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that threaten youth or childhood, order or safety public or that, in his opinion, are not suitable for publication.
In any case, www.fytter.com / www.fytter.fr / www.fytter.es and links will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through the blog or other participation tools that can be created, as provided in the applicable regulations.
5. Change Legal Notice
In order to improve the performance of your website, MARKET INTEGRA reserves the right to make, at any time and without prior notice, modify and update the information contained on the website, the configuration and design of this and of this legal notice, as well as any other special conditions. Therefore, the user must read the Legal Notice in each and every time they access the page.
6. Intellectual / Industrial Property
MARKET INTEGRA owns all rights to intellectual its website property as well as the elements contained therein (not limited to, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts, trademarks or logos, colors, structure and design, selection of materials, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by MARKET INTEGRA or its licensors, all rights reserved being.
Any use not previously authorized by INTEGRA MARKET, will be considered a serious breach of the rights of intellectual property of the author.
The user undertakes to respect the rights of ownership of Intellectual Property MARKET INTEGRA. You can view the elements of the website and even print, copy and store them on the hard drive of your computer or any other hardware provided is solely and exclusively, support for personal and private use. The user must not remove, alter, evade or manipulate any protection device or security system that was installed in the pages of MARKET INTEGRA.
All trademarks, trade names or logos of any kind that appear on the Site are owned MARKET INTEGRA or, where appropriate, third parties who have authorized their use may not be construed that the use or access to the Portal and / or Content attributed to user any rights on trademarks, trade names and / or logos, and without being transferred to the user, none of the exploitation rights that exist or may exist in such Content.
Similarly the contents are intellectual property MARKET INTEGRA, or third parties where appropriate, therefore, the intellectual property rights are owned by MARKET INTEGRA or third parties who have authorized their use, whom the exclusive exercise of rights of exploitation thereof in any form and, especially, the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation. Are expressly prohibited reproduction, distribution and public communication, including any means of making available all or part of the contents of this website for commercial purposes, in any form or by any technical means, without authorization of elabogadodigital.com.
The unauthorized use of the information contained on this website, and any breach of intellectual property rights or Industrial MARKET INTEGRA or third parties included in the page content that have transferred give rise to the legally established responsibilities.
MARKET INTEGRA is aware of the importance of data protection and privacy of the user and therefore has implemented a policy for data processing oriented to provide maximum safety in the use and collection thereof, ensuring compliance with current legislation on the subject and setting the policy as one of the pillars on the main priorities of the organization.
- Purpose of the data collected and consent to treatment.
As provided in Article 5 of the LOPD, the user is informed that, through registration forms from the web, data, which are stored in a file with the sole purpose of sending electronic communications, such as collected : newsletters (newsletters), if any new entries (posts), as well as other communications www.fytter.com / www.fytter.fr / www.fytter.es and understand all links interesting for users.
Only the owner has access to your data, and under any circumstances, this data will be transferred, shared, transferred, or sold to any third party.
In the event that input data via an email message, it will be part of a file whose purpose is the management of the request or comment made by us, the other ends indicated in the preceding paragraph shall be applicable.
- Compliance with applicable regulations.
MARKET INTEGRA meets the guidelines of Law 15/1999 of December 13 Protection of Personal Data, Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December approving the Regulation implementing Organic Law that approves and other current legislation and applicable at any time, ensuring ensure proper use and handling of personal user data.
Also, MARKET INTEGRA reports that complies with the Law 34/2002 of July 11, Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce and asked to consent to the user for the processing of your e-mail for commercial purposes in each moment.
In compliance with the LOPD, we inform you that the data provided, as well as those derived data browsing, they may be stored in files MARKET INTEGRA and treated for the purpose of meeting your application and maintenance of the relationship is established on the forms signed.
- Exercise data protection rights.
Users can send a communication in writing to the registered office of MARKET INTEGRA or email address indicated in the heading of this legal notice, including a photocopy of both your ID card or other identification document similar to request the exercise of rights access, rectification, cancellation and opposition (ARCO rights).
If you do not want to send a photocopy of your identity document, use your electronic certificate recognized type, allowing its free validation, to sign communication in exercising the right right and send it by email.
- Security measures.
MARKET INTEGRA informs you that it has implemented security measures of a technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of their personal data and avoid its alteration, loss and treatment and / or unauthorized, authorized and theft of personal data access interested parties may facilitate as a result of access to different sections of the website www.fytter.com / www.fytter.fr / www.fytter.es, all in accordance with the provisions of Art. 9 of the Data Protection Act and Title RLOPD VIII.
Also, MARKET INTEGRA has established measures to strengthen the confidentiality and integrity of information in your organization. continuously maintaining supervision, monitoring and evaluation processes to ensure respect for data privacy.
- Owner of the file
It informs the user that, in the case of data collection through www.fytter.com / www.fytter.fr / www.fytter.es hows and all links will be included in a file duly registered with the Agency Spanish data Protection (AEPD) whose nomenclature is “Users of the website”, responsible for the same MARKET INTEGRA domiciled in TORRE DON MIGUEL. 24-28031, MADRID.
As a service to our visitors, our website may include hyperlinks to other sites that are not operated or controlled by MARKET INTEGRA. Therefore, MARKET INTEGRA does not guarantee or be held responsible for the legality, reliability, usability, reliability and timeliness of the content of such websites or their privacy practices. Please, before providing your personal information to these non-www.fytter.com / www.fytter.fr / www.fytter.es websites and all links, please note that their privacy practices may differ from our.
Also, those who intend to establish hyperlinks between their Web page and ours (www.fytter.com / www.fytter.fr / www.fytter.es and all links) must observe and comply with the following conditions:
- No prior authorization is required when the Hyperlink only allow access to the home page, but cannot reproduce in any way. Any other form of Hyperlink requires express and unequivocal written authorization by MARKET INTEGRA.
- “frames” ( “frames”) are not created with Web pages or on the Web pages MARKET INTEGRA.
- No statements or false, inaccurate, or offensive indications MARKET be made INTEGRA its directors, employees or associates, or people who are listed on the website for any reason, or Users of the Site, or Content supplied.
- No declared or given to understand that MARKET INTEGRA has authorized the Hyperlink or has supervised or assumed in any way the Contents offered or made available to the Web page where the Hyperlink is established.
- The Web page on which the Hyperlink is established may only contain what is strictly necessary to identify the destination of the hyperlinks.
- The Web page on which the Hyperlink is established will not contain information or illegal, contrary to morals and good customs generally accepted and public order contents, nor does it contain contents that infringe the rights of others.
MARKET INTEGRA is aware of the importance of data protection and privacy of the user and therefore insists on reading the “Cookies Policy” of our website.
9. Availability of website
MARKET INTEGRA not guarantee the absence of errors or interruptions in access to the Site or its contents, nor that it is updated, although it will make best efforts to, as appropriate, to prevent, correct or update. Therefore MARKET INTEGRA not responsible for damages of any kind caused to the User as a result of failures or disconnections in telecommunications networks that produce the suspension, cancellation or interruption of the Portal service while providing the same or in advance.
MARKET INTEGRA excluded, with the exceptions in the law, any liability for damages of any kind that may be due to lack of availability, continuity or quality of operation of the Site and the Content, not compliance expectation of use that users have attributed to the Site and the Content.
The function of the Hyperlinks appearing on this website is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other Web that contain information on the subject. Hyperlinks do not constitute such suggestion or recommendation.
MARKET INTEGRA is not responsible for security errors that may occur or for any damages caused to user’s computer system (hardware and software), or the files or documents stored therein as a result of:
- The presence of a virus on the user’s computer that is used for connection to services and contents of the website,
- A malfunction of the browser or use of non-updated versions.
MARKET INTEGRA is not responsible for the contents of such linked websites, the operation or use of the Hyperlinks or the result of these links, or guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements in it that may cause alterations in the computer system (hardware and software), documents or user files, excluding any liability for damages of any kind caused to the user for this reason.
Access to the Site does not imply the obligation by MARKET INTEGRA control the absence of viruses, worms or any other malicious software. The User, in any case, the availability of adequate tools to detect and disinfect harmful computer programs, therefore MARKET INTEGRA is not liable for any possible security errors that may occur during the provision of service page, or for any damage caused to the user’s computer system or third party (hardware and software), files or documents stored therein as a result of the presence of virus in the computer used for connection to services and web content, a malfunction of the browser or the use of non-updated versions.
10. Web Quality
Given the dynamic and changing environment of the information and services provided through the Site, MARKET INTEGRA makes its best effort, but does not guarantee the complete veracity, accuracy, reliability, usefulness and / or timeliness of the Content.
The information contained in the pages that make up this Portal is only informative, consultative, informative and advertising purposes. In any case offer or they have the character of binding or contractual commitment.
MARKET INTEGRA not liable for decisions that the user can take based on this information, as well as the possible typographical errors that may contain the documents and graphics on the page. The information is subject to possible periodic changes without notice of its contents by extension, improvement, correction or updating of the Contents.
11. Availability of Content
The provision of the Site and the Content, in principle, indefinitely. MARKET INTEGRA, however, is authorized to terminate or suspend the service of the Site and / or any of the Content at any time. When reasonably possible, MARKET INTEGRA prior notice of the termination or suspension of the Site.
For any questions that arise about the interpretation, application and enforcement of this Legal Notice, as well as claims arising from their use, all the parties involved to the Courts of Madrid undergo waiving expressly any other jurisdiction that could correspond.
These conditions by Spanish law.
Copyright© MARKET INTEGRA, S.L..
All reserved by copyright laws and international intellectual property treaties. copying, reproduction or distribution, in whole or in part by any means is expressly forbidden.